Clutch / Wristlet Grey
» CLICK ABOVE ICONS TO EARN REWARD POINTS! «
FREE SHIPPING, SHIPS NEXT DAY, DELIVERY 1-3 DAYS IN USA
All USA orders SHIP FREE via USPS Priority Mail, ship the next open-business day and arrive in 1-3 days. All CANADA orders over $60.00 receive $10 shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Our standard shipping method is USPS Priority Mail or UPS (guaranteed). Stewart/Stand ships out of our Southern CA warehouse (6062 Corte Del Cedro in San Diego County via zip code 92011).
(1) USPS Priority Mail 1-3 Business Days, FREE for all orders in the 48 contiguous states. (2) UPS Ground guaranteed 1-5 Business Days : $6.00. Orders under fifty dollars : $10.00 in the 48 contiguous states. UPS Ground is delivered OVERNIGHT (orders placed on Friday arrive on the following Monday) in Southern California (San Diego, Imperial, Riverside, Orange, Los Angeles, most of west San Bernadino, Ventura, Kern, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Kings, Tulare and parts of Inyo + Mono Counties). (2) UPS guaranteed Three Business Days : $15.00 (3) UPS guaranteed Second Day : $20.00 (4) UPS guaranteed Next Business Day : $40.00 (5) UPS guaranteed Next Day Saturday Delivery : $55.00 (6) PO Boxes are shipped USPS, 1-5 Days : $6.00
(1) USPS Priority Mail, 5-10 Days : $10.00 on all orders over $60.00 ; $35.00 on all orders under $60.00
(1) USPS Priority Mail, 5-10 Days : $35.00
So you want to send a product purchased online back to us? It is certainly not a problem. We will issue you a refund (assuming that the product is in its original condition, in it's original packaging). It’s that easy! For gift returns without a record of sale, refunds will be made with a Stewart/Stand® eCard / Gift Certificate. You may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to give us a heads-up.
// ID THEFT + RFID TECH
- RFID Technology is complicated
- RFID Technology has increased in popularity
- RFID Technology has seen significant advancements
In 2005 STEWART/STAND® introduced the world's first Anti-Identity Theft personal accessory. Our stainless steel wallet design naturally blocks RFID transmissions from credit cards, new passports + IDs that are RFID enabled. Through every advancement our product has remained the best + the standard for RFID Theft Protection.
This RFID enabled information is not protected and can be accessed without your knowledge: full name, billing zip, cc number/identification number, exp date, personal passport data.
Slide your credit card ANYWHERE in one of our wallets + leave the protection to us.
(Less sensitive information on security access cards run on a different frequency, these cards are usually not affected by our wallets - such as office access passes + metro cards).
Stewart/Stand stainless steel handbags like this grey women's wallet block unauthorized transmission from RFID enabled credit cards & IDs. Learn more here.
- RFID Blocking Protection from Credit Card / ID Theft
- Basket Weave Stainless Steel Fabric
- Grey Full Grain Leather
- 9.5" x 5.5" x 2.0"
- Hidden Magnet Closure
- ?1 Zipper Pocket
- ?1 Compact/Phone Pocket
- 1 Misc. Pocket
- ?1 Removable Wristlet Strap
- Overnight Shipping and Saturday Delivery Available
Style No.: WM1.GRL
- You are supporting original design. STEWART/STAND® is a member of beOriginal Americas.
- We are an eco-conscious brand. Our products are made with 85%+ post consumer recycled stainless steel.
- The original RFID blocking wallet. Stewart/Stand® is the first + the best Identity Theft protection wallet.
- Easy care instructions : Use a jewelry polishing cloth on stainless steel. Avoid sharp objects that can dent fabric.
- For optimum cleaning results, Stewart Stand stainless steel wallet cleaner is available here.
- Designed by STEWART/STAND® in New York + Assembled in India.
- Cut + sewn by the finest professional tailors. We use textiles and leathers from the USA, Italy, India + China.
// THE STAINLESS STEEL WALLET
The discovery, refinement and development of Stewart/Stand’s signature stainless steel material coincided with a seminal exhibition at The Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum in New York. The title of the exhibition: Extreme Textiles.
The material has diverse applications: Incorporated into spacesuits for durability, architects for flexibility, engineers for precision and impermeability, surgeons for strength, and Stewart/Stand for its beauty and security.
Around the time of this exhibition we began developing the material for our specific applications, falling in love with both the steel’s touch and handle. Stewart/Stand sensed a tremendous opportunity at the intersection of fashion and technology. Combining age-old tailoring techniques, with state of the art equipment, Stewart/Stand ensures a thin, lightweight alternative to traditional leather; an intelligent accessory that can be carried every day.
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK USA >
SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA, USA
STEWART/STAND® is a privately held design company established by brothers Theo and Paul Stewart-Stand now headquartered in San Diego, CA. The company designs, markets and sells design-led men's and women's accessories to customers worldwide. Through their flagship store and retail partners in the US, Europe and Asian markets, this American design company has expanded far beyond its Brooklyn, NY origins - since 2002.
STEWART/STAND® has gained a reputation for producing innovative accessories for men and women with quality and craftsmanship that is unmatched in material, interest, and style.