Zipper Wallet, Silver
FREE SHIPPING, SHIPS NEXT BUSINESS DAY,
DELIVERY 1-3 DAYS IN USA + FREE GLOBAL SHIPPING
All orders, domestic and international, ship the next open-business day. STEWART/STAND® ships out of our Southern California warehouse (6062 Corte Del Cedro in San Diego County via zip code 92011).
// DOMESTIC PROTOCOL
USA orders SHIP FREE via USPS Priority Mail, including Hawaii + Alaska arriving in 1-3 days for contiguous states and 4-7 days for Hawaii + Alaska. Paid expedited shipping available in the USA via FedEx.
// INTERNATIONAL PROTOCOL
International orders SHIP FREE via USPS Mail and arrive in 6-10 business days, except select countries. Austria, Czech Republic, Greece, Greenland, Iceland, Norway, Poland, Romania, South Korea and Slovakia, receive USPS Priority Mail for $35 which delivers within 5-10 business days. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchase.
More about our shipping policies + options, click here.
// ID THEFT + RFID TECH
In 2005 STEWART/STAND® introduced the world's first Anti-Identity Theft personal accessory. Our stainless steel wallet design naturally blocks RFID transmissions from credit cards, new passports + IDs that are RFID enabled. Through every advancement our product has remained the best + the standard for RFID Theft Protection.
This RFID enabled information is not protected and can be accessed without your knowledge: full name, billing zip, cc number/identification number, exp date, personal passport data.
- RFID Technology is complicated
- RFID Technology has increased in popularity
- RFID Technology has seen significant advancements
Slide your credit card ANYWHERE in one of our wallets + leave the protection to us.
(Less sensitive information on security access cards run on a different frequency, these cards are usually not affected by our wallets - such as office access passes + metro cards).
Our woven stainless steel fabric is paired with a semi-reflective Italian nylon. Our clutch wallet holds lots of credit cards, bills, change... and anything else you like to carry... but remains slim. Luxurious interior blocks unauthorized transmission from RFID enabled credit cards & IDs. Learn more here.
- RFID Blocking Protection from Credit Card / ID Theft
- Stainless Steel Fabric
- Silver Italian Nylon
- 7" x 3.75" x 0.75"
- 12 Credit Card Pockets
- 4 Bill Compartments (2 Gussets)
- Zipper Coin Compartment inside
- 1 Outside Pocket (fits iPhone or bills)
- Double gusseted (fits iPhone inside)
- Zipper closure
- Overnight Shipping and Saturday Delivery Available
Style No. WW5020-SVR
- You are supporting original design. STEWART/STAND® is a member of beOriginal Americas.
- We are an eco-conscious brand. Our products are made with 85%+ post consumer recycled stainless steel.
- The original RFID blocking wallet. Stewart/Stand® is the first + the best Identity Theft protection wallet.
- Easy care instructions : Use a jewelry polishing cloth on stainless steel. Avoid sharp objects that can dent fabric.
- For optimum cleaning results, Stewart Stand stainless steel wallet cleaner is available here.
- Designed by STEWART/STAND® in New York + Assembled in India.
- Cut + sewn by the finest professional tailors. We use textiles and leathers from the USA, Italy, India + China.
// THE STAINLESS STEEL WALLET
The discovery, refinement and development of Stewart/Stand’s signature stainless steel material coincided with a seminal exhibition at The Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum in New York. The title of the exhibition: Extreme Textiles.
The material has diverse applications: Incorporated into spacesuits for durability, architects for flexibility, engineers for precision and impermeability, surgeons for strength, and Stewart/Stand for its beauty and security.
Around the time of this exhibition we began developing the material for our specific applications, falling in love with both the steel’s touch and handle. Stewart/Stand sensed a tremendous opportunity at the intersection of fashion and technology. Combining age-old tailoring techniques, with state of the art equipment, Stewart/Stand ensures a thin, lightweight alternative to traditional leather; an intelligent accessory that can be carried every day.
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK USA >
SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA, USA
STEWART/STAND® is a privately held design company established by brothers Theo and Paul Stewart-Stand now headquartered in San Diego, CA. The company designs, markets and sells design-led men's and women's accessories to customers worldwide. Through their flagship store and retail partners in the US, Europe and Asian markets, this American design company has expanded far beyond its Brooklyn, NY origins - since 2002.
STEWART/STAND® has gained a reputation for producing innovative accessories for men and women with quality and craftsmanship that is unmatched in material, interest, and style.